Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yesterday

was dad's birthday. He's a year older now. Time flies so fast seriously. I can now begin to count his white hair and it could end up uncountable. But regardless how old he is, my love for him is just as much. Though always busy, he still takes time for us :)
Btw now i have no idea what to type so i decided to be very random. Everyone loves a little randomness right? LOL =D

I love Nicholas Choi

Drastically. Yes i love him. Very Much. Random enough? Haha :) he's the most amazing brother i could ever ask for ! the cheeky annoying whiny yet cute understanding compromising brother ever ! ;D indeed im blessed. thank you Lord once again. Dont know why but when i see him, i see a huge blessing and i'm always proud of having him as my sibling.
look at him.

Hahaha, i know i know he's adorable. Dont be jealous :P Im contented with everything i have. Family, friends, school - they're all blessings. And yes I count my blessings and am indeed awed by what God has given me.

So this wraps up my random post. Haha, till the next post see ya ! ;)

25April09.

No comments: