Wednesday, April 1, 2009

fooled LOL -.-

KEVINGAN & TANJIUNNHONG ! AHHHH, pissed. -_____-
These two people ah, at 1st i made it through the whole day without getting fooled by them but after school ended, I KENA-ed ! HAHAHA, plan ruined. And you should see kevin's face when i kena-ed, he was so happyy ! =.=" that tanjiunnhong also ! -.-

and and that CrystalNg ahhh ! BAD CRYSSIE -meNOlikeyou- xP kena me twice i think. SOMETIMES I WONDER WHERE MY BRAIN WENT ! lembap betul. But the funniest thing was kevin's attempt to trick me !

kev : vic, your zip open already.
me : you think i stupid ah, april fool lah !
kev : -.- damn.

(after awhile)

me : ei kev, your fly open already.
kev : you think i stupid ah !
me : reallyyy ! you see !
kev : *unsure* (mumbling to self) damn, should i look or not??
me : really wei.
kev : *still hesitating* really mehh? ei dont joke lah.
me : HAHAHAHAHAHA.

He's expression was so funny ! He didn't know whether to look or not ! HAHAHA =DD but at last he just went home, but i bet he checked already lahh ! :)) it was zipped lah obviously.

Aprilfool was kinda fun =) chaiseekee kena me also. urghh. im so easily fooled. But i didn't fall for ALL lahh, some i could tell xD like johnathan's one was so lame. out of nowhere say i take his pencilbox hahaha think i stupid mehh ! xP

I didn't stayback today SORRY PEOPLE WHO ARE KAWAD-ing (for fun) ! Esp mycutie seekee ! :) im resting [by blogging xD] hahaha, but I still LOVE YOU GIRLS ♥

Signing off
4April09.

im contented. yes, i am. with everything =D
thankyou jesus for answering prayers.

No comments: