Thursday, April 16, 2009

AWLH craze :)

Okay despite all the emo-ness in bm class today... Slight Elaboration : the teacher broke down to tears because she thinks we give her little respect. -.- i mean like sensitive much ! My classmates (mostly the girls) cried along -i dont know why- and i was like sitting there motionless while the whole emo session continued. All I did was rub Farah's back and asked her to stop crying. =.=
continuing from what i said just now. DESPITE all the emo-ness in bm class today, my heart fluttered everywhere -its still fluttering now- because i have...

WANGLEEHOM CONCERT TICKETS !

I'm rejoicing right now. Thankyou God for everything. You have been sooo good to me and regina. I mean seriously. It seemed almost impossible to get the tickets. After the 2nd attempt, we got it ! (FYI, we bought it in sungaiwang after buying a new Xpax number and manage to grab a discount =D)
AlexanderWangLeeHom, here i come ;)


Okay, i'm so tired now after the all the rejoicing xD Will blog sometime soon i hope. Oh and KH tmr, hmm i think i'm bringing pizza :) and a big thankyou to seekee dear for lending me the knife. HAHA =D

Signing off !
16April09

No comments: