Monday, April 6, 2009

hectic yoo ;)

YESTERDAY was my mum's birthday ! We bought her this scrumptious chocolate cake. The chocolate is so rich that it really satisfied our tastebuds. MAMA, you're 4* ! -dontworry,yourageisasecret!-

i LOVE you so much, mum!

I went tracting yesterday too, at Damai Perdana, for the EasterEvent. Was giving the hand-outs from house to house. Boy was it tiring. And I was racing with my church friends to see who finish giving out the handouts first. Caleb lengzai lost ! HAHAHA =DD -we bulied him- Then after that, we lepak-ed at out teachers house. Aiyo, his house like showhouse like that, so freakin nice wehh ! xD

AND, i might be going to WangLeeHom's concert ! =DD YAY. People, who wanna go yoyoyo? He's the bomb okay ;) But the concert tickets not cheap lahh, rm198 peeps !

Tomorrow I'm going to Malacca for wakil MPP. Gahh, the fellow say 3 hours to reach there ! I think I'll rot in the bus itself. -.-" Pray that I'll get some sort of entertainment in the bus ! Somemore takboleh bring handphone, kesian. Anyways, people dont miss me lah kay ! xP

Oh and maybe I'll post some pictures of mum's birthday later. :)
p/s: Having a super packed schedule this week. Blog will be inactive lah. But I'll try my best to update it lahh :)


Signing off
6March09

No comments: