Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mud is fun.

Yes, haha it is really fun. During yesterday's interact station game's first station, they asked us to put mud on our face if we answered the wrong answer. HAHA we had one answer wrong and so we had to put mud onto our faces! Disgusting it may sound, but it is a whole lot of fun :)

And when i got home, my mum told me in the face that i STINK ! xD Let me tell you why.

We had pizza before the interact session. A big THANKYOU to the ex-AJKs and AJKs for your generousity. We <3 you a gazillion. Then we were covered with mud and after all the running, we were sweaty. So total up i smelled like :

Pizza sauce + Mud + Sweat

Now you know why i stink. =DD Hahaha, but after all that fun, gahh it's worth it. ;) Today's labour day so we're off for a day peeps ! I'm going over my aunt's later. My cousin's pregnant and the doctor says her baby will come out very very very soon. Awww, can't wait to see that cute little thing =) They say they'll name her Amanda. Amanda Lee. Nice name eh. Haha.

I'll blog later and i smell sushi. Mum's making sushi to bring over my aunt's ! YAY, awesome. See ya later people.

p/s : WangLeeHom's concert is tmr ! :)

1May09.

No comments: