Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I love

today's English class. Was really emotional but i still love it ;)

I LOVE PN JUGDEEP !

She rawks to the max okay. A lot people agree with me on that. And what Cryssie said is true, she is by far the most amazing english teacher i've come across. A humerous -though at times really stern- kind, patient and loving teacher. I'll never ever forget her. Never.

And,

I LOVE HEART-TO-HEART TALK

I love to do that with my girls. It's when we can talk almost everything even personal matters and really put ourselves into other people's shoes. That's what I love about it. At times, the talk can turn people emo, but after awhile we feel better, as if a burden is being lifted.

Haha and and,

I LOVE 2A

Never seen a class so sepakat hati before. I love each and every one of them. The lame-ness, the yum-ness, boycott-ness and the pleaselah-ness is actually very very funny and fun HAHA =D

And most importantly,

I LOVE MA' GIRLS

When pn jugdeep asked me to think of some people that i should appreciate and be grateful to, I thought of you. ALL of you :) The prayers, encouragement and the ear that listens, i'm more than enough contented to have all of you as friends. CJR2SV - our formula.

I LOVE JESUS

I dont have to elaborate much on that because HE knows how much my love is for him. He is... everything. He's the reason i breathe and the reason i'm sitting here in my room blogging about this. :)

ilovemumdadnick more than ever.
iloveYOU. haha for reading my post.



Be thankful for what you have.
Be thankful before you regret.

No comments: