Sunday, April 12, 2009

Recap ;)

I wrote this post yesterday but didn't manage to post it lah cuz well, this post is kinda long. And Blogger is sooo not helping me, i'm taking ages to upload the photos ! (So, sorry if i didnt post any pictures as requested and promised) I'll try to add on the photos the next time i get my hands on this computer okay? ;) Just a quick recap of last week :

7April09 - Tuesday

I went Malacca for wakil MPP (Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar). Sabrina, Valerie, Vivien and I were the only chinese girls that went there. Well, it was a fun experience to visit the schools there. We visited SMKAgama Sharifah Rodziah and SM Sains Muzaffar Shah. The two schools were pretty cool, Muzaffar Shah was up on the hill and you could basically see the whole of Malacca from up there. Sharifah Rodziah has a recording studio ! And their nasyid is like ultra harmonious =)
11April09 - Saturday
Had sports day in the morning :) Haha i took part in the marchpast, was pretty fun. And then I cheered for my house that is RED HOUSE =D Go laksamana ! And camwhored with my pals. That seekee lah, we didnt manage to snap photo with her ! She busy mahh so we didnt kacau her lohh :(

Me stealing a kiss :)

LingLing SienSien and Lili xD LOL

And then tadadada, the night we've all been excited about ! THE EASTER MUSICAL PEOPLE ! ;) I went over to Seekee's house right after piano class. Regina and ShuetLing were there already. Then we played 'dressup' at her house. The girls had a hard time choosing outfits which was hilarious to me as I have no problem in picking my clothes. (CHIEH. Partly cuz I dress very simple xD) And then, off we go ! My parents -kind souls- didn't hesitate to bring all of us - ShuetLing, Reg, SK, KahWeng, Me, Mybro - to the stadium. She was glad that God had given a chance for all my friends to tag along.

Reached there at around 7.30pm. Met garry and my gang of awesome seniors. We had a hard time booking seats because there were SO many of us ! xP But anyhow we manage to sit close to each other. The musical was wonderful. My church production team is like amazing ! Jesus really blessed the whole event, making it one of the most memorable musicals ever =D And thanks to LiSien's dad, we had a couple of pictures to treasure the memories :)

The SABians ;)

mygirls =)

After the musical, my parents dropped my friends at seekee's house. It was a long & tiring day. Not to mention we all have a butt ache after getting stuck in the traffic at the stadium compound for so long. Its crazy xD

12April - Sunday
My family and I went to the Sunday service at Bukit Jalil. The worship service was amazing. The sermon was good, and the crowd response was pretty much good also. :) I'm very thankful that I was given the opportunity to attend the service. After that, my family & I had lunch at a korean restaurant opposite Hotel Sri Petaling. The food there is like, amazing ! I love kimchi ! =D Will upload some pics about that later. The comp is seriously lagging. T__T


Thats all about last week. Apologies if I have left out anything. I'll try to perfect this post later lahh, this week is really hectic lah, maaf banyak banyak. =(
Signing off
14April09.

No comments: