Thursday, March 12, 2009

We'll keep striving, that's a promise :)

HEYHEY. Yesterday was the marching competition. [Sorry for not posting this yesterday, i was so tired and busy finishing hw] The renjers came in first. KRS second. We were 3rd ! Although it might not have met most of our expectations, I was very proud and happy of myself and the squad. Thank you Jesus for my marchingmates, my awesome AJKs and for everything. =) I had no regrets that day. WE KNEW WE DID OUR BEST, and that's all that matters :)

Though we weren't champions, I personally think WE HAVE WON by having a strong bond that most squads don't have. We have a close knit between the members and that is by far the most precious and wonderful thing that has ever happened. =]

I was amazed that now I'm actually friends with people I once thought were scary and intimidating. HAHA, they're wonderful people. Never judge a book by its cover ;) I just wanna let the PBSM squad know that my love for you girls are as deep as the ocean and as unending as the sky. (cheihh xP) And to my fantastic AJKs, commanders esp Serene & HooKeen, you guys are the best ! We promise we'll keep striving to be better in the future =)

p/s :
Will be going Penang this weekend. Cousin Jolene's wedding yoo. The holidayys are coming YAY :) Just hope the teachers will be kind for once n don't give us homework x] Will try to post something soon.

Signing off
12March09

No comments: