Saturday, March 28, 2009

happybirthdayCHK =]

HAPPYBIRTHDAY ChowHooKeen :)
You're 17. Awesome dude, you mean a lot to the squad ! Don't forget that ! =]

We, the PBSM squad members made a surprise party for him yesterday, after school. It was hell fun! & we played with the chocolate cream after eating. Hahaha, my neck and my face was covered with chocolate. Gahhh. But it was funfunfun ! :D
and when i went tution my friend said i smelled weird ! HAHAH and so i told her what happened. =)

I'm glad you love the shirt, chowhookeen ! ;) I wouldn't take so much credit for it cuz most of the hardwork was from the two cuties - seekee & weihwei ;) hahaha, but am still glad you love it.
BTW people, support Earth Hour ! Its TODAY 8.30-9.30 ! :)



The cake. hahahaha, i still smell chocolate xP

Us and the birthday boy ;)

*photos grabbed from other bloggers.

iLOVEyouPBSM :)

No comments: