Saturday, March 7, 2009

I believe we can :)

I suddenly thought of blogging. I don't know why. It's like when I was showering, there was so many things running through my mind, but when my fingers touch the keyboard, it's like I have no idea where to start.

I think kawad has ruled my mind the most these few days. The competition is next Wednesday. We've finished our formation and all that already. So now, it's all about practise. We had kawad in school today. A few ex-AJKs came, they came to observe, gave feedback and shared their experiences. They so called gave their kata-kata semangat. Quite a number of us broke down to tears. I was clearly one of them.

Kawad was hell for me when we first started on January. I was not exactly good at it, made tons of mistakes! I hated being under the sun. I hated staying back late. I just hated the whole concept of kawad. NOW TO THINK BACK, I WAS WRONG. It wasn't about ME. It was about my love for pbsm. My passion in serving for the team. In playing a minor yet important part for the marching team.

As I recall what all the AJKs said this morning, I can honestly tell you I WAS WRONG about a lot of things. I thought they didn't understand what it feels like to sacrifice so much, what it feels like to burn under the sun, and also constantly getting scolded. They DID understand. They've been through all that shit, just like us, yet they still love pbsm just as much.

I was touched and really moved by everything they have said. I felt appreciated for once. I think kawad had taught me a lot, from perfecting my marching skills, attentiveness to teamwork. I admit, I'm not the best member in the team, infact, I've made many mistakes along they way, mistakes that I shouldn't have by now. But I'm constantly pushing myself hard. I'm REALLY trying my best.

Just a reply to what HooKeen said this morning:
I don't think you're selfish, HK. You've contributed in many ways you just didn't realise. Honestly, if it weren't for your scolding and reminding, I wouldn't have gain so much seriousness in kawad :)

To cut it short, I just hope after all the effort we've put in, we would win. Even if not as champions, we know in our hearts, we still win because we knew we did well. I believe, PBSM BOLEH ! =]

Signing off
7March09.

No comments: