Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just can't wait =]

Uh-huh. Whoo-hoo. Lalalalalala ;)
EXAM'S OVER PEOPLE !
All the burning-midnight-oil nights are over. YAY.

But kawad competition is next wednesdayyyyy. TENSION TENSION. Breathe in, out, in, out. Haha. Oh well, as expected, this week will be a tougher week, the commanders will be more strict, but like they say, it's the best for us. No escape. =x

Cousin Jolene's wedding is next Saturday. Im the bridesmaid yooo, so-called lahh ;) I can't wait.

Can't wait to see her finally settling down with someone she loves.
Can't wait to meet up with my relatives.
Can't wait to go to Penang again :)

She asked for my help to do her a short presentation to be posted on her wedding dinner night. I gotta get to work soon. She's sending me the photos. Again, I cant wait =)

Will keep you updated.
Signing off
6March09.

No comments: