Monday, March 9, 2009

Gotta give my all ! =]

ME SLEEPPPPY. -.-
Hahaha, i gave all my energy for kawad today u know ! ;D
So now, i feel like runtuh-ing on to my bed.
But I still have the stupid lamechop LI folio to finish.

LIFE SUCKS WITHOUT A PRINTER !

I mean it seriously. My printer spoiled already. So I have to go to my cousin's house to print my folio documents. Urghh, so troublesome.
Anyway, IM SO PROUD OF THE KAWAD SQUAD TODAY !
Serene and HooKeen said we improved ! I'm so touched *sniff* :)
Tomorrow is raptai and we promised we'll not let them down.
WEDNESDAY is the real day babes ! I can't wait.
Gotta drink LOTSA water. Sleep early. Eat fruits. Take care of ourselves. =)

PBSM GIRLS SQUAD ! TAKE CARE KAY.
WE WILL NOT GET SICK. WE WILL GET WELL.
WE WILL DO OUR BEST. GOGOGO ! =]

I'm praying hard everynight that we'll win and give our best.
I trust that God answers prayers.
Thank you Jesus, i love youuuu ;)

No comments: