Thursday, March 26, 2009

random post. -easter, bday wish-

Hello everyone ! Sorry for my absence for a couple of days. Kinda busy with homework and stuff . sighhh T_T

I still haven't do my brochure yet !
DADDY, please get the printer fixed FASTER lahh x)

Btw, HAPPYBIRTHDAY tan jiunn hong ! ;)
[Sorry takada present ! have a nice day kay !]

AND AND, garry, suzanne and a few more of them are coming for my church's easter event ! Awesome man ! I'm so happyyyy :) But i hope i won't have trouble meeting up with them, LOL, so many people yo ! Gonna have some trouble finding them since I'm so small among those people. Haha, on second thought, not exactly lah ;)

If you guys wanna know more about the Easter event~
Check out this website : www.easter.org.my
It's gonna be held in Bukit Jalil on the 10-12April at 8pm nightly.

This is just a random post lahh.
Hope to post something more interesting soon.
Signing off
26March09

No comments: