Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just a recap ;)

♥ Show me Your heart,
♥ Show me Your way,
♥ Show me Your glory.
I'm so crazy about HillsongUnited lately :) They so rock ! It really amazes me how much they love God and their job. They're voices are pure versatile. I LOVE HILLSONG UNITED ! Their latest album is 'This is our God' if i'm not mistaken. I got 3 of their albums from Salvation Bookstore. And I can't stop playing it over and over again on the computer ;)

Btw, got back from Penang on Monday. Cousin Jolene's wedding was nice. Simple yet nice :) I was the flowergal, hahaha, and got a chance to wear this really pretty champagne-coloured dress which was rented from the bridalshop =] A couple of photos ~

My cousins & I ;)
Jasper & I ;)
:)
Haha, random me. WHITEWHITEWHITE ! =]
ME ! I love the dress. Hahaha :D
Group photo with the newly weds ;)
Pretty sis, handsome bro [chieh xP]
Thats all lahh, actually still got a lot of photos wan but i lazy la. xP
Havent finish my holiday hw yet. SIGHHHH.
And I just found out i have a zit on my shoulder! Weird right! EWWW.
Shows how much I sweat until a zit can pop out from my shoulder! xD
Will post something soon i hope :)
Signing off
18March 09.
♥ In my heart, in my soul
I give YOU control
Consume me from the
inside out, Lord

No comments: