Friday, October 31, 2008

Speedy recovery. ZOOOOOOOOOOM ! :D

Hey. Well, having quite a speedy recovery now. In case you didn't know, I had fever, flu and little sore throat. It all started with the tiny little ulser. So I thought,"Aiya, just another ulser, no big deal" And that TINY ulser, could spread into a lot of things. Starting with a minor sore throat to loosing my voice! Boy, i was devastated like hell ! But I still comforted myself,"Sore throat, no big, drink more water can already lorh!" That tidak-apa attitude of mine, manage to wreck up a fever then to a flu. Then, that very evening, I felt like my body was burned or something, and just can't stop sneezing. The worst part is, I couldn't talk as I have no voice. So I needed my maid to get me to a glass of water as I felt giddy, but I couldn't even manage to call "Kak". Imagine that. Told myself, "No Vic, no more comforting this time. SEE DOCTOR LAAA !"

So, I told my mum immediately after she got back from work and she took me to the clinic. Once I ate the medicine, I was totally wiped out. Slept for awhile, woke up, feeling slightly better. Oh yeah, speaking about the food I ate when I was sick, it was bread, bread, porridge, porridge. Fever mah, what to do? But actually, can't blame anyone, I was the one who requested for the food. But honestly, porridge is not all bad. Instead, I was thinking of eating porridge as my daily meal, and who knows? Maybe I can shed some weight? Haha. *Think twice* Erm.. Or maybe not.

Well, the person who created antibiotics is a genius. Don't get me wrong. I didn't say its GOOD for the body (it kills your good cells and bad cells, duh its not good), but really, antibiotics can be a big big help for a person who is really sick.

I shall stop all these blabbing. I can see that I wrote a lot of stuff up there. Well, in the mean time, pray that I'll have a speedy full recovery. Exam's coming, gotta re-charge my study battery. Till then, see ya! :)


Signing off !
=31/10/08=

No comments: