Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A rush of memories.

Well.. Hi there ! :D

Nothing special happened today. And i would be lying if i said today was a fun day 'cause it just wasn't. But for most of my friends, i bet they had the fun of thier lives playing a game called 'chi gu pak' and truth or dare. I, instead watched. I've played 'chi gu pak' all my primary life. Lol. And that excitement in my friends faces reminded me about primary school. Oh yes, we had a lot fun playing that game! I recalled when i was younger, I didn't exactly know how to pronounce the game correctly so it sounded really funny. xD Ahh.. the fun times.

And so, today passed rather normal. Tun Mahathir came to our school for some ceremony thingy. And Danial, Crys and I helped out after the ceremony was over. Rolling the red carpet was like rolling a one tonne stone or something. It was like damn heavy and the teacher was like torturing us! At first, he asked us to bring the thick red carpet backstage, then back to the original place. We were like "OMG! Its so heavy!" But we laughed when we carried it. See! We can even make a torturing situation like this seem so fun! xD Hahaha.

Then we carried the chairs to the head master's office and the meeting room. Well, I was like sweating like hell! Then, i went back to class, and, as expected, they were STILL playing 'chi gu pak'.

Nothing else really happened. Well, I'll keep ya' posted as soon as possible. Not sure if i could blog this coming weeks. Exam's coming. One word : STUDY. Sigh. Maybe I'll sneak in to post something. Hahaha. Who knows.

3 comments:

TanJHong said...

hahaha...kesian....btw...when u 3 carying the carpet....i dun think u n crys r using energy bah XD....i think Danial use more energy thn u 2><......since he so giant =X

Vicky C. said...

Danial carry one carpet, me and Crys carry one carpet. :D
Heavy lerh ! I know laaa. YOU VERYYY STRONG ! xD

TanJHong said...

erm..i didnt say so =X....