Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun . Fun .

HAPPY DEEPAVALI to all the Indians out there.
Sorry if I posted this a little late. :) I only got to touch the computer today. Had a wondeful weekend last week. The Indians had their fun, well, so did I. Did A LOT of shopping at Pavilion and Sg. Wang. For what, you ask.

Well, for no particular reason. For fun i guess. We had a little family gathering with my aunts and uncles. We overnight at the KL plaza suite for two nights. Had scrumptious dinners, shop like hell ! Oh yeah, and I watched High School Musical 3 : Senior Year already. That show was quite good, honestly. Better than the last two i would say. The dances are more sophisticated and the cast themselves are more matured. Hahaha. Some of you might think I'm insane, shopping and enjoying when the final exam is just like two weeks away. Well, welcome to my life! I'm an enjoy-freak! But, no doubt I have limitations, my fellow friends !

To compensate the 2 and a half days of fun, I have to study now. Boo-hoo-hoo. Well, no escape this time. So, I better not cling onto the computer for too long. Adios people ! I'll keep you posted ! :)


Signing Off !
=28/10/08=

No comments: