Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Updated.

Heyy ! All of you !
Ahhh. My goodness. I have finally been able to upload to update my blog.
Phew. The computer is like lagging. And i'm dragging myself to wait patiently for some sites to be loaded. Oh dear, it took me like ages just to post a playlist and a chat box !

So my dearest friends ! Please, if you can, write something in my chatbox. I deeply appreciate that. Throw your comments, questions, constructive critisms, whatever! Its right at the botttom. Scroll down and you'll find it. :)
Check out a couple of my friend's blogs too. I'm sure they'll be glad if you view their blog ! :D

So, i changed my template as you can see. No more polka dots for now! I'm so sick and tired just looking at them. Well, today's a holiday for me, but not for the PMR students. They have to sit for their papers in school. And as for poeple like me, we just sit there and look at the computer that wont budge! xD Hahaha. Well, whatever it is, its done. So, post some comments if you can. Thanks lots ! Have a great day ahead !

No comments: