Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged by Rav. :)

Today i sat for the Sejarah and English papers. Phew. Thank God its over. Tmr I would be having LI, Geography and a few more other papers. I know I'm not suppose to be blogging now. But I just wanna finish up these tag questions. Tagged by Ravlynn dear :DD
____________________________________________________

1. Do you think you're hot?
``Hahahahah. I loveee this question. It gives me a chance to be perasan! :D Yessss I'm hot. Chieh. I dont know la, what do u think? ;)

2. Upload a picture of yourself?
`` Sort of lazyy. How bout later. =.="

3. Why do you like the picture?
`` Hmmm... Because I dont dislike any pics of mine xD

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
`` Not sure, but planning to tmr. ;)

5. The last song you listened to?
`` Stay close, don't go - Secondhand Serenade

6. What are you doing now besides this?
`` Listening to songs.

7. What name do you prefer besides your name?
`` Um, Vic? Vicky? Bubu? xD

People I tag :
1 ~ Joelle Teoh
2 ~ yAung
3 ~ Crystal Ng
4 ~ Li Teng
5 ~ Pei Xin

8. Who is number 1?
`` A very pretty friend of mine :)

9. Number 3 is having a relationship with?
`` No one ! She's mine ! =P

10. Say something about number 5?
`` She's a really good friend.

11. How about number 4?
`` An adorable girl.

12. Who is number 2?
`` A close friend of mine. An awesome dude. :)



Signing off !
=11/11/08=

No comments: