Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged by Crys AGAIN ! :D

PART 1~

1) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
~ Even if i had the chance, not now la.

2) Describe yourself in one word.
~ Sleep-a-holic? Hahahaha. :)

3) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
~ This is a hard one.

4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
~ Not love la, just at the admire level.

5) Does it feel good to love?
~ No idea.

6) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person...
~ How sure are you that we're going heaven 1st!

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
~ "Fine, up to you."

8)Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
~ Well, yeah.

9) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
~ Why be jealous? Appreciate what you have.

10) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
~ errr... *No comments*

PART 2 ~

1) Best place to cry?
~ Under the rain
~ My room.

2) Who do you love the most..
~ God

3) Tell us your dream last night?
~ LoL. That I attended somebody's wedding. Hahaha. Weird dream ehh.

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
~ Yeah, but only for sometime

5) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
~ Can't recall.

6)The last person :--

a)You had a beer with?
~ No way ! Beer =.="

6b)Went to the movies with?
~Family

6c)Talked on the cell phone to?
~My mum

6d)You hugged?
~My mum

6e)You yelled at?
~ Can't remember

7)In the last week have you -

a)Kissed someone?
~Hmm. Nope

b)Danced crazy?
~ Oh yesss ! :D

Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
~My brother sort of irritated me. Hahaha. Like every younger brother does.

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
~Wish for unlimited wishes [Same as Crys! :)]

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
~ Do they include outer space? xD

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
~ Err.. No?

Are you old fashioned?
~ Haha. I wouldn't classify myself as old fashion nor trendy.

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
~Erm.. both are equally hard.

What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
~Hmmm... God.
~Going to church
~ My friends and family

Facts About Me:
~ Laugh-a-holic
~ Crazy
~ Weird at times
~ Funny
~ Out spoken? haha.

5 things that scares me:
~ Violence
~ Cockroach
~ Hmmm. Haunted stuff? [Altho, curiously kills!]
~ Things appearing out of nowhere xD
~ Gross food.

7 Things I treasure in My Life
~ God ! [The one & only !]
~ Loved ones
~ Pals [Even how crazy they seem! xD]
~ My teddy bears. [Awww. Cute]
~ Sleeping ! Ha !
~ Computer
~ Err.. school?

"First Time" in My Life....
~ I ponteng koko
~ I laughed so damn much [Crys la !]
~ I got SO in love with a band [Secondhand Serenade!]
~ I dared to lepak. [Influence by... -I know hu-]

7 Words/Things I Always Use....
~What the shit
~ -lah
~ ...cacat [Crys's nickname! Haha !]
~ Shoot
~ Lame
~ Horny [Its a nickname for someone! xD]
~ What the heck

I tag :-

~ Joelle Teoh
~ Stanley
~ yAung



Signing off !
= 16/10/08=

No comments: