Thursday, October 9, 2008

Depression.

Hey people. My mum's nagging me to do some work now. But i'm sneaking to write a post. xD So, well, today was yet another day.

As my friends know, I'm always the jovial and active type, so, the reserved and quiet me today sort of shock them. In a way, i worry myself too. I seem like damn depressed. But, i have no idea what the reason is ! It started since yesterday. My mum said maybe it has something to do the electone (something like an piano organ) we got two days ago. It was given by my dad's friend for FREE ! So, my mum wondered why the fellow gave it for free since its lke damn expensive! And she said maybe there are some spiritual emotions inclined with it before. Well, we wouldn't know cuz we hardly know the fellow who gave the electone ! The fellow's past is still yet a mystery. I don't exactly believe in those stuff but, who knows?

I prayed really hard for this depression to go away. Its working, slowly. But i think the reason of all this stuff, is not just related to the electone, i'm sure its more than that. But I myself are just really mixed up with my feelings. I have no particular reason to be sad, so cheer up, Vic ! (:

But I'm definitely better now. Definitely. I just need some rest to think about everything, otherwise, i'm fine. Pray hard for me, i need prayers! And peace in my heart!

No comments: