Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Taggiee by Ravieee. :D

Hey. I'm BACK from Sarawak ! :D Missed me? Hahahaha.
I'm sorta lazy to upload the pics from the trip laa. So many you know !
So, I guess I'll upload them in my next post.
For now, I just wanna finish up the tag, tagged by Li Sien. ;)
_________________________________________________

Name : Victoria Choi

Sisters : None

Brothers : A younger one.

Shoes size : Haha. Huge. 8? 9?

Height : 165 cm?

Where do you live : Somewhere in d world. Dont so kepo. xD

Favourite drinks : Ice lemon tea , juices and tea ! :D

Favourite breakfast : Hmmm. None in particular. Everything that's nice laa.

Have you been on a plane : Yess laa ;)

Swam in the ocean : I think so.

Fallen asleep at school : Err.. sorta?

Broken someone's heart : Um...

Fell off your chair : Hahahaha. Yeahhh. So embarassing. xD

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Can't remember. Sms la i think.

What's your room like : Small and cozy.

What's right beside you : Lol. The printer. =.="

What's the last thing you ate : Laksa noodle.

Ever had chicken pox : Yeahh.

Sore throat : Ohh yesss.

Do you believe in love at first sight : Not really.

Like picnics : Yeahh.

Who was the last person you danced with : Myself. Hahaha. =)

Last person that made you smile : My bro.

Last yelled at : My bro also xD

Today did you kissed anyone : My toy doggie. Ahahaha :D

Get sick : Hope not.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Yupp. Love them ^^

What's under your bed : Nothing. Dust mites?

Who do you really hate : Nobody in particular. Love your enemies babe ! :)

5 things on my to-do list today :
` Do some of the BM powerpoint thingy.
` Get prepared for the 1st day of Maths tuition. xD
` Blog
` Sleep
` Install the Adobe photoshop thingy.

5 of my bad habits :
` A last minute person.
` Plucking my fingernails (I'm improving on it. My nails r growing nicely now!!)
` Lazyy pigg.
` Sleepy pigg.
` Dunno laaa. xD

5 places I have lived/stayed at :
` My house
` My room
` Masterbedroom
` Hotel
` Relative's house.

5 things I will do after completing what I'm busy with :
` Relaxxx.
` Tuition
` Shower
` Nap? Maybe.
` Check my Friendster.

I taggggg :
` Yee Aung
` Jiunn Hong
` Stanley
` Joelle
` Regina

Signing off !
=4/11/08=

No comments: