Sunday, December 7, 2008

Don't miss me. Haha :)

Yo peopleeee ! It's me :D
Ok, ignore my hyperness.
So, I decided to post something short before I go to HUGE Camp tmr.
I'm going with my dearest Regina :)
-smirk- BNose, dont be jealous. Hahaha.
Hope the camp will turn out well. Pray for journey mercy.
Pray for a good bus driver plssss. :D
N pray that I'll have a really good time. Yay ! Lol.
So, at least I know two people there. Reg and Daniel.
My two buddies in case I get lost or something ! CHOIIII ! xP
In case you guys wanna know more about the camp.
Just go google it. 'HUGE Camp Youth Alive 2008'.
Its held in Port Dickson, Tiara Beach Resort.
I packed my bag already.
Man, its like so freaking full.
You know how mum's are.
"Take this, oh n not forget that".
Anyways, happy holidays my pals !
School's gonna reopen real soon
AHHHHHH !
Lets not spoil each other's mood.
So, have an enjoyable time wherever you are ! :)
I know you all are gonna miss ME. Hahaha.
I'll be back on Thurs. -flying kiss-
Till then, see you.
p/s : Will post the Sarawak thingy when I get back i think.
p/p/s : Maybe will post some stuff bout d camp too. :D
Signing off !
=7/11/08=

No comments: