Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Season of joyyy ;)

Merry Christmas y'all !

HO HO HO ! :DD It's Christmas ! I can't bearly describe my feelings now. I feeeeel so happy ! Anyone did Christmas countdown yesterday? My brother and I did. But he ended up dozing off at the sofa and I had to wake him up 5 mins before 12am. Hahaha. Pigg. xD

Any presents, you ask.

Well, yesss. I received quite a number of presents. I love them all. Oh! And my mum got me Newmoon. Imagine that. She definitely gave me a surrrrprise. Thank youuu, Mum ! I LOVE U! ;)

My aunt and my cousins are coming soon. They're on their wayy now. WHEEE! I can't wait for them to arrive. We'll be their tour guide for the week before we ALL head to Bkt Tinggi together. Oh and believe me, my cousin sis is gonna shop till WE DROP. She's shopaholic, well, at least she seems like one. :D Whatever it is, I can't wait.
_________________________________________________
Lots of thanks to :

``Friends and relatives that sent their wishes and gifts.
My family and I appreciate them.

``Mum and Dad, for loving me all these years.

``Nicholas, I love you. Stay the cheeky little bro always. ;)

``Oh, and YOU! For reading my blog post.
Have a blessed Christmas and a nice dayyy ! :D


Signing off!
[ With a smile :) ]
=25/12/08=

No comments: