Thursday, December 18, 2008

A random post :)

Hey there. I'm blogging rather quick today. I'm suppose to finish up my math tuition work now, but I'm secretly blogging. Hahahaha. Shhhh. :D
So, hmmm. Let me think what I've done today. Oh, I finished reading Twilight already. And I have a question.

Where do you get newmoon?
It's out already right?

I'm looking forward to continue the series. If anyone knows where to get it, pls pls pls tell me. :) I can't wait to collect the whole series. Stephanie Meyer, you so freakin rawk ! ;DD I loveee her descriptive writing. It's so... inspiring. -Yup that's the word- Inspiring.

It's like the Twilight mania never stops. And day to day, I found even more friends that are crazy about Twilight which is so cool, because we share some common likings. But after finishing the book, I got a feeling that the movie REALLY did not bring out the details like how the book did. Well, I guess some of my friends were right after all. Anyhows, the movie was still a hit. Duh, Edward Cullen was obviously the star pointer of the show. :D Ok, ok. Enough of Twilight.

So, you guys heard the song 'Seize the Day' by Avenged Sevenfold? If you havent, you should. It's really nice. The melody is nice but the lyrics are even better. Avenged Sevenfold is not a main stream hit, but definitely a good one. One of my friends, Daniel introduced me to that song. Even if you don't like it, at least go hear it once with an open mind. ;)

I have nothing much to write.
And, I think my math book is looking at me. Haha xD
So, I better go now. Catch ya later.

Signing off!
=18/12/08=

No comments: