Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas mooooood. ;)

Hellooooo . How's Life . Haha .
It all starts with H. How creative. =.="

I'm bored yooo. MBoldade a facebook account. So random. Out of the blue, I created one. Actually, A LOT of people asked me to create one like ages ago! But, I didn't bother. HAHA. So, now, I FINALLY listened. ;)

Lalalalalala. Waiting for it to get to the 'Getting Started' page. Yeesh. It's taking soooo longgg. xP Oohh, btw, Yuv just told me newmoon is out already. Sometimes I really think I'm outdated. SUPER OUTDATED in fact.

My brother is throwing a tantrum. Like all younger brothers do. Over something tiny. Urrgh. Kids. Tomorrow, I'll be at my aunt's (paternal's side) to celebrate 'Early Christmas' because on the real day we're celebrating with my aunt from my maternal's side. Having BBQ there. Hope it turns out well. :D

Tomorrow, we're gonna have a party at church. Everyone's in Christmas mood already. That's great. Hahahaha ;) My relatives from Australia will be coming next week I think. So, all of you go enjoy your weekend too ya! Will post something soon.

Signing off!
=20/12/08=

No comments: