Sunday, December 14, 2008

All about the HEART.

I came back from HUGE CAMP already. WHOOOO ! I apologise for not posting this as soon as I got back. But, really, the camp was amazing. The theme this year is HEART. I felt the pressence of God more than ever. And for the 1st time I fell during altar call. Rev. Jay Mooney is a great speaker. There were so many youths in the camp. Made a few friends there too. So, I guess I'll let the pictures do the talking.


We live in an apartment called Tiara beach resort.

We had interesting activities such as the BGR session and Fear Factor.

Rev. Jay is awesome. I love his sermon.

The hall is packed with youths.

Oh, and as usual, we'll even snap shots of our shoes :D

My best buddy, Daniel and our Newzealand friend, Jeremy.

My roomates [frm left] Wai Chi, Beatrice and Regina

Miss the times. We had so much fun. Looking forward for APYAC next year.

HEART 2008, You RAWK ! :D

Im definitely looking forward for APYAC next year. It's gonna be held in KL. Hope we can meet a lot of people there. I met a couple of foreigners in huge this year. America, Africa, New Zealand etc. They're nice people. We really rocked the place and for once I got so indulge in worship I danced like there was no tomorrow. Haha. By God's will, I hope we can meet them again sometime. So thats all about HUGE 08. I'll post something before school starts. Promise. Cya ! ;)

Signing off!

=15/12/08=






No comments: