Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Enjoyingg life ! ;)

Sleep . Eat . Tv . Online . Eat . Bathe . Sleep . Read . Tv . Blog. Sleep.

Yupps. I did that in my aunt's /cousins's place. Some of you might consider that as rather relaxing, some of you will consider it as dull n boring. Well, to me, I'm OK with it. No doubt too much resting caused a part of my brain to stop thinking and functioning. Hahaha. Bang my head for me plss. xP

Well, i'll post some pictures about what i did here tmr. Sorta lazzyy now. ;) Just dropped by to leave a post, partly to let time fly faster. Lol. Anyhows, I'm lazzy to check if any1 tagged me. Even if they did, I don't think I have the mood to do one now. Sms-ed a lot todayy. And I ate a lot too. My aunt's dishes are pure delicious. Dont think my diet is ever gonna work. Teehees :D

I'll post something tmr along wif some photos. My aunt's house phone sorta not functioning, wonder if it has got to do with the heavy thunder just now. Luckily the net's still working. Thank God. So, till then, c ya ! :)
By the way, my bro's birthday is tmr. Ahh, I will wish him tmr laa.


Signing off!
=19/11/08=

No comments: