Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yup, the tags are back. :]

Tagged by See Kee.
Relationship with her : Good friends
Your impressions of her:
` Cute Cute Cute !
` Funny. Hahaha.
` Smart~
` Pretty ;)
` Special in her own way~

The most memorable thing she has done for you : She helped me a lot, I can't bearly list it out ;)
If she becomes your lover : Ohhh, how I wish.. But sadly, im not a lesbian. xD
If she becomes your enemy you will : CHOI ! CHOI ! :D
What is that you wanna tell her now : Happy Holidays, dear ! Hv a fun time at Genting ! ^^
How would you find people around you will feel about you now : I have no freaking idea. What am I? A mind-reader? =.="

The characters of myself that I love : Hmm.. just being myself? The simple-minded Victoria? Haha. :D
For the people who care and like you, say something to them : Oh, thank you so much for your care and concern. I can't express my gratitude, not even thru my words now. Thank you ! :)
Pass this quiz to 10 people you want to know more about :
` Yee Aung
` Stanley (u dont mind doing another tag, do you?)
` (And another 8 more to whoever that wanna do this tag. You're welcome to)

* [The below part I'll skip it since I didn't tag anyone in particular]

Who is number 6 having a relationship with?
If number 7 & 10 are together, will it be good for them?
What is number 2 studying about?
When is the last time you had a chat with no.3?
What kind of music does no.8 like?
Does number 1 have any siblings?
Will you woo no.4?
How about no.7?
Is no.4 single?
What is the surname of no.5?
Does no.5 & 9 get along well?
Where is number 2 studying at?
Where does number 9 live?
What coulour does n0.4 like?
What is number 10 doing now?

Thats all people. :)
See ya.
Signing off !
=26/11/08=

No comments: