Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happpyyy~ :D

EXAMMM'SSS OVERRRR ! :DD
Yay! I know, i know, i'm exaggerating a little. But I'm really happy! I've been waiting so long for this dayyy ! Its holiday also ! I've suffered so freaking much while all other school's are practically starting their holidays already. So, we're getting our results by mail. Stupid school system. But, in a way, oso good laaa. We get to enjoy first. xD Then only care about the results. Heeehee. ;)

Went out with my good buddies todayy. Haha. Jusco larr. Little celebration?! Had McD, laughed like hell and then lepak, like we always do. xD Well, its a good way to release stress oso, especially wif friends. They're sooooooo funny. :D Bet Regina had a really great day ehh. Why?? Hahaha, ask her la. She has a really nice present by... *koff koff*. Remember to hug it every nite you know, Reg ! :DD
___________________________________________________
So, this time, I kena tagged by Y.Aung again ! :D People LOVE tagging me. Teehees. *Swoosh hair, perasan* Hahaha. Here goes...

I tag :

1` Crystal
2` Jocelyn
3` Chai See Kee
4` Ravlynn
5` Jiunn Hong
6` Regina
7` Stanley
8` Yuvenesh
9` Tammie

How u know 1?
` She's my classmate & my 'partner in crime'. Hahahas ;)

What would you do if you never meet 2?
` Erm, i would miss out a lot of fun cuz she's awesome!

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
` LoL. I'll be prepared to be lesbians xD hahaha.

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
` Um, how wud I know. =.=" Maybe, but one of them is attached with some1 else edi.

Do you think 7 is attractive?
` I have no idea. A little?! Lol. -.-

Do you know anything about 8's family?
` Um, she has 2 sisters. xD Am I right?

Tell me something about 9.
` She's my senior. A very cute senior. :)

What is 1's favourite pastime?
` Um, crapping? hahahah. :)

What language does 2 speaks?
` English. =.="

Who is 3 going out with?
` Um, currently nobody.

How old is 4?
` 13.

When was the last time you talked to 5?
` Few hours ago. When my dad fetched him, i think. xD

Who is 6's favourite singer
` Hahaha. I'm know she has A LOT of favourite singers. So, I'm not exactly sure. xD

Would you date 7?
` Stanley? Hmm. A friendship-date, maybe.

Is 8 single?
` Haha. Yes, i think. Unless she has a secret boyfriend. Who knows eh xD

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
` Heehees. Yeahhh! If she changed her mind to be a lesbian, den i would gladly accept ! :D

What school does 2 go to?
` SAB. Just like me.

What do you like about 3?
` Her kind and understanding character. And also her cute gestures. :)
*Doraemon* Heehee.


Thats all i guess.
Will blog more often i think.
Since exams are over. :)
Signing off !
=14/11/08=

No comments: