Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fools.

As you all know, I was at my aunt's/cousin's for a couple of days. And as promised, I'll post a few photos of what we did there. Sorry for posting this a little late, I was busy with some stuff, didn't have the time. Thousand apologies.

A nice living room. Hahaha. :D

A serene indoor courtyard.

A cozy room for me and my bro to lepak and relaxxx. :)


Celebrated my bro's birthday there too.
Happy birthday nic ! You're 11 ! :D

Yes Nic, I love ya too! xoxo.

____________________________________________________________

So, yeah. As you can see, we were having much fun there. It was more like paradise until....
I received a call in the morning. I was actually rather annoyed when my cellphone was vibrating (I kept it silent). Who the heck calls at 8? I wonder. Everyone knows I sleep late during holidays! But anyway, I still picked up the phone. Guess what. It was dad. He sounded rather worried on the phone.

Dad: Hello?
Me: Hello? Dad? Why are you calling so early?
Dad: Get mum on the line.
Me: *blur* Oh, ok.

So I passed the phone to mum. (Mum overnight on Thursday too. Dad didn't.) She too, looked rather irritated. But then, suddenly her expression chenged when she talked to dad. Her eyes widened. "WHAT?" She said. My brother woke up too after hearing all the noise. After mum hung up, we asked her what dad said.

Me n Nic: Mum, what did he say?
Mum: Thieves... broke into our... house.

Nic and I looked at each other, shocked. Speechless. Dad said the thives broke in to the house from the kitchen, at the back of the house. They cut the grill, banged the door separating the wet kitchen and the dry kitchen, and then practically rummaged the house. Dad was sleeping upstairs and so they ransacked the house quietly in the dark. Then, the thief bravely went upstairs to the master bedroom where my dad was sleeping. I find his act rather dumb. He opened the cupboard near the door. It made a "TACK' sound and dad woke. My dad shouted," Woi ! " He saw dad's huge shadow in the dark and ran. Dad came running downstairs with a iron bar. And according to dad, that small-sized fellow dashed out as fast as he could. The part that made dad mad was that the thief took my dad's car keys. We suspected he wanted to drive dad's car off, or maybe had other intensions. Who knows what this cunning fellow would do.

Check out these pictures :

The broken grill. Wonder how they cut this open.
Bet it took a lot of time.

We found this on the kitchen table. The thief left this in a hurry.

So after that, my dad settled everything. Including making a police report. So whatever it is, thank God nobody was hurt. And as for our lost belongings, we pray God will be just and punish that fellow. There's no way to get easy money I tell you. And stealing is definitely not a solution. So for anyone who is reading this, be careful of these fools. They're everywhere. You better watch out !

Signing off!

=22/11/08=

No comments: