Sunday, April 18, 2010

Update :)

Yes, sorry for not updating much nowadays but since my red phone was unfunctionable for sometime, i haven't been able to take photos n stuff..

BUT GUESS WHAT .

My babyredphonie is BACK :D Yes, rmber the phone guy told me to leave it there for a week and then try it again? I actually followed what he said. And on saturday night, i prayed before i tried switching it on and IT WORKED ! :)))) Judging on how it looked last week, it wouldnt have worked, amazing! Still, thankyou loads for those people who kept my phone in prayer, truly God is a prayer-answering God ;)

So anyway, my bro got himself an electric guitar on saturday when we went MV after youth. He was really thankful mum finally relented after his long wait of getting one :) He practised a lot these few days, brushing up his skills n stuff. Well, hope this enthusiasm of his will last long enough.



My red team wristband ; quoting "Too hot to handle" :)
And i missed sportsday. I heard from viknesh the attendance was pretty terrible :/ I hope they dont punish us or what not for not attending, like how scary vik described it would be. :S

Well, i have yet to know all the result yet, but i heard green team was pretty good this year. Oh well, i shall find out in school tmr. :) Say byebye to UNOs, CLUEDOs and Pokercards ; and hello to textbooks, homework and projects :/

No comments: