Thursday, April 1, 2010

American Idol chatter :)

Yeap, its American Idol season and all again.
So, it is already top ten week for some of you who din know.
AND well, it's not THAT exhilarating for me this season, probably cuz I always miss one week or two out, plus the contestants this year dont really wow me so much with their vocals. BUT STILL, i have loads of my own opinions and I thought why not express it in my blog :D

SO, the beauty-face officially got voted OUT.
I used to be a HUGE fan of hers cuz I always thought she had a look that resembles Taylor Swift :) But the again, I superr love-d her (notice the 'ed') during Hollywood week when she sang 'Terrified' by Kara D. and then slowly her choice of music sort of altered and I changed my mind of liking her. Well, she went out this week . Presenting DIDI BENAMI ;

I knew she would get voted out sooner or later but I didnt expect her to go out BEFORE Tim. Oh well. Byebye Didi ! I will miss your pretty face :P

Tim Urban.

I dont know man (Sorry T.U fans) but seriously I dont like this guy, he's just a so-so for me and I've been waiting for him to get out really soon but somehow someway her never does. Well, we ALL know what caused him to stay : His really cute face and his really cute smile FULLSTOP. I dont think he has really awesome vocals, but probably awesome enuf to keep the crazy girls drooling :P

Aaron Kelly.

Otherwise known as 'mini resemblence of David Archuletta.' He's a nice guy, his singing is pretty consistent so I have nothing much to comment on him. His interpretation of 'I dont wanna miss a thing' is alright but I preferred the one David Cook sang during season 7 more. Plus point is that, he's really innocent-looking and something tells me that America kinda loves him and maybe he can still stay on quite awhile.

Michael Lynche aka Big Mike.

This dude here has a big personality, a big voice well I think nearly everything of him comes in large sizes. No offence or anything. I have a lot of friends who likes him and I dont blame them cuz honestly, he has a good voice. Probably not so much of the X factor or the style, he's okay overall.

Katie Stevens.
Bold
Regina likes this girl :P To me, she's fine. She has the sweet kind of look that I think a lot of people will like. I think her interpretation of Fergie's 'Big Girls Dont Cry' was okay though I still prefer the ori. I agree with Kara that she is the R & B kind of artist, but I dont totally disagree with Simon either, i think she can sing country as well :)


Andrew Garcia.

This guy has a touching life story. He sings well, plays well in his guitar. And did a fantastic job with Paula Abdul's 'Straight Up' and also Chris Brown's 'Forever' acoustic version :) He doesnt really have the "swagger" like *points at below pic*, but I feel a lot of people still like him.

Casey James.

He is an eye candy. I would say a lot of girls will drool over him cuz he just has this.. thing in him. I dont know about other girls, but I call it charisma. Haha. Vocals wise, I think he still has a lot of room for improvement. His voice doesnt blow me off, his guitar playing does. :P

Well after all that talk, let me just get straight to my favourite few okay.
I know NOT everyone will AGREE with the contestants I like but lemme share a few that stands out to me ;

Siobhan Magnus.

I mean just look at her name. It's unique enough and probably some of you dont even know how to pronounce it. Well, this girl here has MAD VOCAL PIPES i tell you. She yells like crap and still stays in tune most of the time :) Some people might think she's a little weird, and I sort of agree to that but hmm let me put it this way. She's weirdly-likable ;)

AHAH another fav :
Crystal Bowersox aka Mama sox. :)


One thing I REALLY like about her is that she appears to be very genuine, real and her personality shows. She is very talented and she rocks in guitar. She always has suprises and keeps her performances very fresh, and that's probably why the audience are longing for more of her ;)

*JENGJENGJENG*
Lee Dewyze :)

Well with all the sound effects, you would know that I really like this guy huh :P Lemme just quote something Simon Cowell commented on his 'Treat her like a lady' performance : " This is the night that your life may have changed forever" because truly he did really well and is probably one of the strongest contestants competing. But i wouldnt say he's perfect, because he isn't. I think he lacks a little bit of 'star personality' but I'm sure it will slowly built up when he heads for the top five maybe? Haha lets hope :)


Thats about all, I might change my mind about them later, I'll keep you posted ;)

No comments: