Thursday, April 22, 2010

Performance stuff =)

We had our Majlis Orientasi yesterday at the hall. And us form three, came up with a sketch entitled 'Love Story'. So, the plot evolves around students from two different schools having a prom together. So, we had to dance the waltz :)

I played a guy role, which turned out to be pretty fun. I danced with my partner, Yuve and must i say we make a pretty good couple :P I borrowed Viknesh's formal shirt, my mum's girl slacks and Nick's tie and Crystal Gan's and Brandon's hat for the performance :) Well, I thought I wouldnt look like a guy at all since I have long hair and stuff, BUT somehow I managed to pull it off :D And I'm pretty proud of myself :))

I dont have the pictures with me YET (its with missy seekee), she said she would send to me when she comes online (ahem i wonder when :P), and i CANT WAIT to show you guys how MACHO i look in my clothes, hehe :) So for now, i shall leave you all with the suspense.

One thing that my friend said to me after my performance that MIGHT sound quite perasan but still it made my day ; "So vick, now you look hot not just when you're a girl, but also when you're a guy." She doesnt mean that I'm bisexual, PLEASE. She's just saying i look good both ways, awwww :))


p/s : Report card day is this saturday :/

No comments: