Monday, April 26, 2010

Gizmos and gadgets

Yes yes, we all live in a world of technology don't we? Well, it might be unlikely for a girl like me to be interested in cars and such. But I think its a whole new knowledge for me and once you take a look at these cars, it'll probably keep the guys AND also the girls drooling for awhile ;


Yupyup, a Lamborghini Murcielago :)
I managed to get the spelling right
It's fast, sleek and elegant.
The coolest part bout it is this ;

Haha, pretty cool eh? ;)
___________________________

The next one looks a little bulky, but still,
a dream car for most of the people :)
Presenting Nissan Skyline :)



Gah, its making me drool already :)
I like this yellow one more :)
_________________________________


Well, enough of cars. Move on to something most of us can relate to - phones :) Lately, I'm checking out on different type of touchscreen phones and some of these caught my eye ;

Sony Ericsson Vivaz :)
My friend bought it recently, the camera is 8 megapixel which is like superb clear :) I haven't actually got a chance to get hold of the phone yet, probably will when i get to check out my friend's vivaz and i'll give you the full report :)


It has 4 colours to choose from :)
___________________________________

The next would be Nokia X6.
You've seen this over n over in the newspapers, yes? Well, I went to The Gardens not long ago to check this phone out personally and it's a pretty good phone overall. It's a simple, all-in-one kind of phone so for those who want simplicity and style, you can go for it :)



_____________________

But after all that, you still can't deny that
you'd drool over this the most ;
iPhone3GS :)



It has soooo many Aps to choose from, you know like the advertisement you see on TV everytime. Aps to measure things, straighten things, check out outerspace and all of that, well yeah this is the phone they're talking about :) But I heard that the camera is just a so-so is it? Well, there is no super perfect phone lah, but this is close :)

No comments: