Saturday, April 10, 2010

Phone in coma.

As you can see from the title above, i'm probably in a quite pissy mood. And yes, i am. Oh and dont ask what happened. Blame my carelessness for that. Just as much as I wanna console myself by hoping i might get a new phone, I think my mum isnt too happy about it and partly I dont think I wanna burn their money just like that.

I went to the phoneshop and told the phone guy bout my problem. He said not to switch my phone on till all the water in the screen or other parts of the phone had dried up which he assumed would be approximately a week. If it still doesnt work, it might have been fully damaged internally. :/ That thought sucks, living without my music playlist, phone camera, some contacts missing (which are not in the simcard) for like a week. Even worse if it doesnt recover, i might hafta wait till i get a new phone :S

I might use a spare phone in the meantime, but it has no credit now. Just call me or leave me a msg in msn or whatever if its urgent. I hate to go thru all these trouble guys, but seriously sorry.

p/s : Thanks for all the kind souls who are keeping my phone in prayer and to those who tried fixing it during youth just now :)
p/s 2 : I think this is the BEST time to do my 15day journal that Lisha asked us to do, now that i have no phone distractions. (Looking at the bright side of things)

No comments: