Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Recap of Saturday :)

Yeaps peeps, IU Day's over :) There ends all the dancing practises. Come to think of it, gonna miss all my dancing mates. Tarantella-ians gonna miss you all. And thankies a bunch to Josephine Tiew for choreographing our steps =) We love ya, Jo.

The performance was okay lah. We did our best :) The waltz was niceeee weh and so was the mafia dancee. :) The carnival was alright, met a magician named Zalvin (if thats how his name's spelled) and he showed us some amazing tricks. He took a 50cent coin from my ear, still have no idea how he did that ! and he turned 5 pieces of paper to pure hard cash. :) Man that dude rocks x)

Love the lemonade-sprite drink that Regina's stall sold. Tastes quite nice :) Oh and love the pizza angeline's stall sold, it was yummy to my tummy alright. Shall let the pictures do the talking.

Here are the pictures :


Make up :)
Candid shot of Kim and Su Ann in their lovely dresses.

Yuv and I :)


Joey and I
Annabelle making up for Shaf :)
Sien and meeee =)


Joo Er and I. Shes so cute lahhh x)
MAKE UPPP x)
Serene n I. Love her nose :P
Me, Su Ann and Crystal Gannnn :)

Me . Sien . Shin Wei .
(Sorry for calling u Rochelle the other day =X)

My hand painting :)
See Kee's facepainting - rainbow :)


Joey's butterfly :)


Shin Wei and Sien's shoulder-painting :)

Me after youth, on the way to Cousin Marine's house.
I wore my kurung to MTB :)
Aww, me and baby amandaaaaaaa :)


That adorable one. KISSES to youuu, amandaa =)
Thats about it that happened on Saturday :)
Was a longg day, got home really tired but surely happy :)
But amanda sure made my day, that cute lil one :)

No comments: