Monday, July 20, 2009

quotes :)

`when you're gone pieces of my heart im missing you.
`when you look me in the eyes and tell me that you love me.
`pictures of you, pictures of me remind us all of what we used to be.
`im so addicted to all the things you do
`nothing brings me down when you're around
`i will always love you.
`a girl like you is impossible to find.
`i love the way it feels when you're telling me that i am the one who blows your mind.
`can you see how much i need you right now.
`i will be all that you want
`you are my fire, the one i desire believe when i say i want it that way.
`as long as you love me
`so why cant you see, you belong with me.
`do you catch your breath when i look at you
`my life would suck without you.
`you're all i need, my love, my valentine.
`you will always be my baby.
`i cant believe its happening to me, some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this.
`i will share the air i breathe, i dont wanna miss anything.
`you leave me breathless.
`i was born to tell you i love you.
`cuz we belong together now yeah, forever united here somehow yeah.
`you got the smile that could light up this whole town.
`when you cried i'd wiped away all of your tears, you scream i'd fight away all of your fears.
`i shouldnt love you but i want to.
`you are not alone, i am here with you.
`i cant breathe without you but i have to.
`i wanna hold her tight and maybe make a little magic in the moonlight.
and a lot moreeee !
:)

No comments: