Thursday, July 30, 2009

:)

Yesterday's cooking competition was a blast =D
We cooked TomYam and Kerabuuuuu ;)
Dont even get me started, i love kerabu so freakin much !
And our tomyam is superduper yummy :)

Okay okay im bragging too much. Haha shall wait till the results are out !

But nevertheless, other groups were amazing too. There were food ranged from east to west, it was truly a great experience :)

Well today we had two free periods. Was real sleepy thanks to the 10-in-1 dreams i had last night =/ By the way, grandma's in town so yeah its time to buck up my Hokkien :)

Oh did I mention, Kevin aka mr. fugly and I has officially announce today as HOKKIEN DAY where we both try to speak as much Hokkien as possible :P Though we obviously failed and were having a hard time communicating. But it was a good try. Haha x)

And lately, im sorta addicted to Sochews. Especially grape and apple flavour ! :) But still, nothing beats my love for gum :) heh.


p/s : I have a talking dog named fugly. Named it fugly cause his freakin ugly :P will tell you more bout him next time :P

No comments: