Friday, July 10, 2009

Better.

So yeah im recovering already though the runny nose comes back now and then D; But bad news lah one of the students in my school got H1N1. Principal announced on assembly this morning. So 4Jaya, happy quarantine-ing ;) and to the girl who has the virus, my prayers are with you. :)

Freaky how fast the virus spreads.

And my dear old friend yeeaung, you have to recover. Who cares if home is boring ! you cant rule out the possibility you might contract the virus. SO REST REST REST pls :)

oh btw yaung the slacker, welcome back to the bloggie world :P
am glad you finally stepped back to the blogging industry. lol wth -.-

But still July is as hectic as ever.

List of events on July:

Marching competition
Crystal's burfday party (tmr)
PBSM AGM
PBSM Pertandingan memasak
Interact I.U Day

So far you can see there's only one that has been done. Crys darling's birthday's tmr :) Gosh i have to dedicate a post for her.

Now im still wearing my PJ shirt.
I think i have to go showerr.

BYEEE PEEPS :)

No comments: