Friday, June 5, 2009

THE camp :)

So yeah peeps, im back from my church family camp in Lumut :)

The camp is awesome people. AWESOME. I met so many new friends and got a chance to meeet up with the super long lost ones :DD

Then, I went Pangkor Island together with other families and spent two hours day lah. It was just a quick tour :) the beach is beautiful ! wheeee, went to the Dutch Fort also known as Kota Belanda.

Alex and Kerby are really nice people, i mean that seriously. Oh and met my super long lost kidscat friend, Ashley Puan :) She was the first friend i hanged out with in camp =) and also Seira, Donald, Hannah, Jasmine, Lisa, Joyce Bux, Vanessa etc etc. They all made me feel very comfortable although i barely knew them at first.

OH and the pictures :

The Choi clan + Yew clan + Tam clan having lunch 2gether :)

Me and ashley :)

Whole family at the Dutch Fort

Seira and I ;)
Campfire with the kids :)
Lepaking with these people ;) [taken by Kerb]
All of us with the guest speaker :)

Me at the Teluk Intan leaning tower before heading home :)

* A couple more photos i shall upload when i have time :)

No comments: