Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Okay I'm back. Thanks garry and seekee for all the cheering up since auntie Christine's death. And plus going to family camp really REVIVED me spiritually, in a way :)

Alex kept bugging me to update my blog. SO HERE IT IS, lex ;) He wants a more energetic post, i wonder what that means. -.- Anyhows, I'll still go for the usual.

Well i'm typing this in my aunt's place. Got a chance to meet baby Amanda, the baby beauty queen =D She's getting more and more adorable each time i see her, I LOVE KIDS ! lol, okay random.

And my cousin, Jasper's in town with her mum. We're heading to The Curve later maybe to lepak or something ;) ANDDD KERBY, i cant wait to see the latest photo you edited ! You did a great job with the previous picture.

And a couple of messages for these people :

Daniel ; hope you fully recover ! i'll continue to pray for you :)
Mygirls ; EHHH, cant wait to see you all lah ! We need to catch up wif each other :)
Alex ; have fun in camppp sleepyhead 2! c u on Saturday :D
Kerby ; text me when u're done wif the pic kay, mr dimples :P
Jasmine, Hannah ; See y'all in youthhhh ! =D
Ppl who are reading this ; HAVE A NICE DAYYY ! :)

Lex, energetic enuf? :P

* edit

I love the way she looks at the camera :)

Her baby feeet. Awww ;)


Amanda's young aunts :P

No comments: