Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Busybusy but still lazy :P

Well, as you can read from seekee's blog. You can tell how hectic our lives are at this very moment. With tons of folios to finish, dancing rehearsals to attend, and marching practice to go to.

But the again, as you all know i'm still that wild and gila victoria :) soo yeah even all this mountainious work couldn't stop me from camwhoring :P hah what i took these few days :

Yeah this is me with my ultra super bomb hairstyle. Its called the WAKEUPFROMSLEEP hairstyle. You all should try it :P

Oh and this is what me and lamebrain Kevin Gan Kwan Yew did when we were bored. HAHA its our latest mission. AGENDA : to punch the whole paper using a puncher until the whole paper is demolished. This is how much i did so far ;D

Oh and this is my phone's screensaver. Aww sweet aint it? Both Choi Siblings dressed in blueee =) altho only half of my bro's face can be seen, sobsob.



Oh and this is the first picture i took with my phone :) heh bad lightings, but still a wonderful picture :P

Thats all i got so far. Till the next post, see ya ;)

No comments: