Thursday, May 7, 2009

my bellaaaa ♥

WongLiSien aka Ravlynn

(She requested for a post talking just about her. In conjunction with her birthday =D)

So here goes...

A girl who is different.
A girl who is strong.
A girl who has a great taste in fashion.
A girl who has a crazy talent in music.
Thats HER :)

I call her my bella babe ;) but i'm not her Edward sadly x) I hope she finds one that she can call her own. In the meantime, we're contented being single. =DD

She looks innocent but she's seriously evil :P Dont judge its book by its cover ! HAHA joking lah x) and and and, she's VERY LAME. She crack super lame jokes okay [sometimes lame-er than me]. And then, we'll both laugh like nobody's business. That makes us BOTH lame then xP

Okay about how we met...
*time travel*

I first met her during chinese class last year. I was a newbie then -I came in SAB in late march- and knew little people. So i sat next to her during chinese class. We weren't really close until year-end i think. I used to think of her as a very cool kinda person but as i mingled more with her, i came to know that she's VERY understanding and pretty easy to relate to. She gives great advice and that made me like her more ;)

She turns officially 14 today- 7May2009. Whooo-hoo. We went and celebrated her birthday at McD, had lunch there and cam-whored =DD We're really glad she likes the prezzie we gave her.

Here ends my post. I am very very lucky to have a friend like her. And I will continue to pray the best for her. (LS, i dunno if you're satisfied by this post but anyhows i wrote it from my <3)

*edit*

Us at a shop near McD. i♥theshades ! =)
p/s : HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the May babies ! :DD

No comments: