Friday, May 15, 2009

imissyou <3

Was texting Zhiying yesterday. As I texted her, i realised how much I MISS HER. I really do. She was the one who introduced smiley faces to me when we were back in primary. And how we would always go over her house for movies. Her house's HTS (Home Theatre System) rocks! And how we -jia hui, lip yee, zhiying, me- would dance like there was no tomorrow in her room :) I remember the song we loved was Fergie's Fergalicious =DD
We're in different schools now, but our friendship never grew apart. I love her very much, sometimes very more like a bestfriend-sister =) SHE ROCKS ! and yes yinggie, we have to hangout sometime i NEED to see you :)
And so applies to lipyee, jiahui, yee aung, juanwin, chris, thad ! I miss you all so freakinnnn much ! =) soulmates now and forever. AND also to all my kuencheng 2 friends, if you're reading this, i just wanna tell you, i miss you! 6S rocks ! KuenCheng2 rocks ! <3333

my yinggie now & forever ;)

lipyee, the adorable one :)

jiahui my honest babe =DD

These old dudes rock ma' world :)

No comments: