Friday, May 22, 2009

my baby wonnnn :)


yes Kris Allen is this season's A.I champion. My babykris-angelic-face won ! AHHHHHH im so happy :) im suppose to post this yesterday but i was just so exhausted so i decided to post this todayyy !

Honestly speaking, i think adam is the powerhouse. His vocal range is like.. crazy. But somehow i fell for Kris's soul. Don't know why. I fell for his simplicity and his humbleness ;) Oh well im not trying to crush anyone's heart but yeah i think Kris won it fair. You can tell he put it lots of effort =)

The song 'No Boundaries' written by Kara is an amazing song. Adam sang it confidently and made it his original number while Kris made it his heartfelt soul song. It depends how you like to hear it personally. Diff people like it to be sung differently. For this song, I think i like both honestly. :)

Anyhows, season 8 is over. Im looking forward for both Kris and Adam's album. I hope Danny comes out with one too. I miss his husky sexy voice ;) heee. and to my babykris : I youuuuu !

OH. and i wont be seeing PENNY WONG PUI YAN forever till july 10th cuz our math teacher is going canada for a longgg break. im gonnna miss you dear :) and our simillar bodyglove tops. heee.
p/s : crystalng, i pray that you'll get well soon. drink more water kay. ;)
p/p/s : i wannna go back kuencheng for tcher's day lahhh x)
thats all.
22May09.



No comments: