Saturday, January 17, 2009

Run-athon ;D

Today was a schoolday. It is a replacement for the Chinese New Year. I almost couldn't get my ass off bed this morning. HAHAH ;D

And so, we have classes as usual. PE class was exhausting ! We have a physical exercise test and we had to run 1500m. Due to the fact that I wasn't a runner, nor do I have good stamina, I struggled my way through. It was a BIG BIG relieve when I finished the last lap ! PHEW. I almost passed out, and my throat was so dry that it felt like it was burning. So much for not exercising enough. SHEESH.

Oh well, now it's over. And I thank God for that. I'm having a slight muscle ache though. But I think we have to run again next week, 100m and 60 m i think. BE PREPARED, VICTORIAAA ! HERE IT COMES AGAIN ! ;D

Anyways, the rest of the day went on with the usual. Maybe we're going out later. Don't know lahh. x) Gotta go, see ya later. Will post something soon, i think.

Siging off
17 Jan 09

No comments: