Wednesday, January 14, 2009

:)

HALOOO there ;D
I know its been quite some time since I posted something. Well, life is same old same old and i'm running out of stuff to write in my blog you know. Sighhhh.

ANYWAY, school's okay. The teacher's are... well, teachers xD Homework has eaten a lot of time though. Sheeesh. OH and tomorrow I'l be starting my kawad (marching) practice for my uniform body- Red Crescent Society. We're gonna have our marching competition sometime in March i think. I know this sounds crazy, but I seriously miss kawad. :) Of course I DONT miss the part where I roast myself under the sun, haha, i just miss the times we really work hard for something and learn to cooperate as a team. That's something very memorable. But, sunblock is still a must ! MUST ! :D

Chinese new year is less than 2 weeks. You guys done any preparations yet? Well, my family is still very cool about it. Can't wait to get angpow ehh ;D hahahaha. Anyhows, there's still school tomorrow u know. "Susah-susah dahulu, senang senang kemudian mahh" x)

Just tahan lahh.
Few more days :D
Signing off
14 Jan 09.

No comments: