Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st tag in 2009. HAHA. ;D

Heyyyy there. Second day of school is over. Tomorrow's the third day back. Well, how was school, you ask. Hmmm, the same old same old. On the first day, I was dreading it a little, partly because I wasn't accustom to wake up so early. But now, I'm alright. Sort of used to it lahh. ;D
Gonna finish up the tag. Tagged by Crystal few days ago. Here goes...

Rules
*1. Those who get tagged must answer the questions about themselves.
*2. At the end of the post, tag 10 people except the person who tagged you(tagger).
*3. Continue this game by sending to other people.(refer to rule No.2)

Name: Victoria Choi
Age/Birthday: 14, 6th Feb
School: SMK Aminuddin Baki
Elder sister: None
Younger sisters: None
Elder brothers: None
Younger brothers: Yeahh, the cheeky one ;D
Favourite liquids [drinks]: Ice lemon tea
Favourite consumables [food]: Italian & Japanese food.
Favourite place to sleep: My bed, in my room. Duhh. =.="
Flying?: What is the question? xD
Swimming/Diving?: Um, swimming laa.
How much friends in MSN?: Close to 90? Not sure.
Loved ones?: My lovely familyyyy and my best buddies.
Get kicked on the butt?: HAHAH. I think I kena once. :D
Allergic?: Nothingg in particular.
Gastric?: Lol. Hope not.
Age of marriage?: YOO MAN! Eii, 14 only la, chill. Longggg way to go. xD
Children wanted?: See 1st. Hahaha :)
Age of death?: Not for me to decide lahhh x)
Animals in house?: Yupp, a dog. He's so adorable ;D
Longest fingernail ever kept: I don't measure my nails laa.
Wanted birthday present: Um, haven't come up with one yet. Maybe a new phone? Don't know. :D

Q: In your dream, God tells you that you are a billionaire in your dream world and gives you a wish. What would you wish for?
`DUHH. Wish for unlimited wishes. Apa then?! =D

i tag :
`Yee Aung
`Joelle
`Stanley
`Nicholas

(People who got tagged need to do the one below too)

A. Attached or single?:: Singleeee ;D
B. Best friend?:: Lazy to list out x)
C. Cake or pie?:: Hmm. Pie i think.
D. Day of choice?:: My birthdayyy.
E. Essential item?:: My beauty sleep. HAHAH. xD
F. Favorite colour?:: Dark turquoise. [Currently la]
G. Gummy bears or worms?:: ME LOVE GUMMY BEARS ! ;DD
H. Hometown?:: 'Kayy Elle' =]
I. Favorite indulgence?:: Chocolates. Yummyy.
J. January or July?:: Huh? January gua. =.="
K. Kids?:: Who the heck cares about kids at this age. SHEEESH. *rolls eyes*
L. Life isn't complete without?:: God. He's everything ! :D
M. Marriage date?:: ....... =.="
N. Number of magazine subscriptions?:: None.
O. Oranges or apples?:: BOTH laaa. Me love fruits. *grabs before u get it*
P. Phobias?:: Water phobia. A little. Had a bad experience.
Q. Quotes?:: "Cherish what you have now!"
R. Reasons to smile?:: You don't have to have a reason to smile. When you're feeling like it, SMILE :DD
S. Season of choice?:: Same as Crys, SPRINGGG ! ^^
T. Tag 10 people.:: Aiyaa, whoever feel like doing it, do lahhh x)
U. Unknown fact about me?:: I'm crazy. Does that count? xP
V. Vegetable?:: Um, Cabbage? French bean?
W. Worst habit?:: Being a last minute person. Sighhh.
Y. Your favorite food?:: Stop asking bout fooood lahh. Yeeeesh.
Z. Zodiac sign?:: Aquarius lohh. :)

[Ei, where's X ahh? Went missing pulak.]


Will post something soon.
Signing off !
6 Jan 09.

No comments: