Friday, January 23, 2009

Happycny ;]

Heyhey youyou ! ;)
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODYY !
It's the lunar new year again.
OH HAIL THE ANGPOWS ! Hahahaha.

Well, as most of you know, there's a week off for the chinese new year. [In my school lahh.] SO WHAT if we have a week off? Just look at the homework ! GOSH ! Okay let's talk something else besides homework.

My school, SAB, has tighten the rules recently. I mean, what's the problem man! SHEEEESH. Some rules i still can accept lah, but some are like... so unreasonable. I mean whats with making the SAB socks compulsory? And also invading girls so called 'privacy'? I ASSUME they have reasons for all of these, so I'll just shutup now, but if they really go overboard, I'm getting outta here.

No doubt I've seen stricter schools, but SAB really don't have to make all these rules just to follow suit. They should know very well that teenagers don't like to be manipulated and restricted by all of this nonsense! I hope they would also put themselves into our shoes and actually think GAZZILION times before making those rules!

Anyhows, lets not ruin each other's chinesenewyear mood. So, go enjoy the week, have fun and chillax ;) I'll be back with something soon. To all those chinese out there, GONG XI FA CAI ! ANG POW NA LAI ! ;D

Signing off
24 Jan 09.

No comments: